03 August 2010

my life.

only six more weeks until I leave. I'm still a bit worried about my visa... but God has brought me this far, and I know if He wants me to go, my visa will be approved. I'm really getting excited about learning more about Him. Spending more time with Him. Being more disciplined in my relationship with Him. Also looking forward to being off from work for a time, so I can really focus. God has been giving me lots of grace lately. Enabling me to be gracious at work and with my family. With the knowledge I'll be gone for a short time, it's spurred me on to do some things I've wanted to for awhile, but always put off. I'm still a little short of finances, but really, it's amazing how much I've saved so far. God has given me great and consistent hours at work, provided me with a temporary auditing job and given me the most loving and supportive family... He is truly my Provider. I rather love England already.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi :)
My name is Savanna (and I found your blog via my friend Isaac Harris's blog) I just wanted to say that I find your posts very inspirational and I love reading them :) Some are encouraging, some are sad, but all are inspiring. Keep up the great work, and living for your Savior!