23 July 2008

how often do you feel like nobody?
how often do you feel worthless?
how often do you feel without purpose?
that your life is going nowhere...
or not the way you wanted it to...
or thought it would.
that you have no special talent.
no amazing gift.
people like you, but don't love you.
you're happy enough where you are.
but so many people you know are
doing spectacular things.

and you're not.


But God gazes at you with love, because you
were His idea.
you have the special gifts He has given you,
though you may not see them.
He has chosen you for a reason.
for a purpose.
you are His.

and no one. can take you away.

ever.

"You have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you,
and appointed you, that you should go and bring
forth fruit..." john 15:16

" Your eyes saw my unformed body, yet unperfect;
and in Your book all my days were written, the
days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none
of them." psalm 139:16

"This is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved
us, and sent His son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins."
1 john 4:10

"Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you. Before
you were born, I set you apart." jeremiah 1:5

No comments: